New cozy water-repellent dog fleece snood, sleek and perfect for rainy days. The snoods are stylish, warm, comfortable and machine washable. Available in all sizes and shapes.
It's raining so much! Some of our hounds are notorious for refusing to go out in the rain. Which is why we have created this Water Repellent Snood. Your dog can now enjoy the damp and chilly days all bundled up in their cozy snood, and don't you think they look super cute too?
As with the rest of Dogsnug’s products, the snood is available in a variety of sizes to suit your dog's needs.
Dogsnug’s rainproof dog fleece snoods are:
- Rain and wind proof: your pup will stay dry and cozy as the winter days draw in
- Cosy: the warm, soft and stretchy fleece lining ensures maximum snugability, perfect for wrapping up
- Comfy: thanks to flat seams, the water-repellent snoods won’t hurt your dog’s skin
- Rugged: we use 5 needles stitch seams to make them stronger and last longer
- High performance: we use breathable, technical fabrics that are made to last, plus high quality fleece that won’t pill after a few wears
- Low maintenance: our rainproof dog jumpers can be machine washed at 30ºC
- Cool: designed with an eye on human trends in a range of awesome colours and prints!
Our London-based designer has a keen eye for human fashion trends and colours, so all you need to do is choose your four legged friend’s favourite colour (or failing that – your favourite colour!) and you’ll be all set to brighten up the day, no matter how gloomy the weather.
Sizes and Shapes
How to find the right size waterproof dog snood:
- Small: for Toy Dogs, Yorkies, Mini Dachshies, Iggies and dogs with a small long head
- Medium: for hounds with long pointy heads such as Whippets, Salukis, Podencos and for small dogs with wider head.
- Large: for dogs with broader heads: Frenchies, Staffies, Labs, Spaniels
Images courtesy of @allaboutlloyd (instagram)