More information about Dogsnug Coats
Our coats feature our custom made material designed to withstand the lifestyles of our very active dogs. We were not able to find a material that would meet all of our requirements for a coat of quality, beauty and function, so we decided to take it into our own hands. The result is a layered textile able to happily meet all of our demands to make sure that your dog stays warm, dry and protected whilst looking like the coolest dog in the park.
- Lightweight to help your dog run comfortably
- Made of rainproof, warm and breathable materials for those wet days, protecting from the cold and providing the perfect protection again the harshest of elements
- Fitted with high visibility straps to keep your dog visible in dark or rainy walks
- The tear resistant outer layer makes the coat durable and when combined with the 3D mesh lining it is also protective of your dog's body from scratches when doing mad runs through the bushes
- The smooth nature of the outer material means it’s very easy to clean by simply wiping it with a damp cloth. Alternatively it is also machine washable at 30º
- For extra warmth, a Microfleece inner lining is available on the X-Warm coats designed for colder winters and for less active dogs.
- The waterproof seams are fused to add extra comfort and protection from rain and damp.
- Finished with an elastic binding, the outer edges ensure a good fit and provide smoother edges against your dog's skin.