Win a Dogsnug Dog Puzzle Toy
Alfred the Whippet has a new brother. Help us name him and win one - join the competition
available: 23-30 April 2017
photo by @_Wand_wand
Alfred the Whippet is not lonely anymore. His new brother, inspired by the fine looks of Yohji from @_wand_wand (Instagram) is here to join him. Help us name him and you wil get a chance to win one. Here's what to do:
To enter the competition Instagram/Facebook/Twitter
1. Follow @_wand_wand and @dogsnug on Instagram
2. Comment on either account with the name you would give Alfred's new brother
3. Post a photo with your favourite toy or repost this photo and tag #WheresthefruitAlfredsbrother in your caption so we can find your entry
One entry per account please : )! Winners will be chosen at random by the wonderful Yohji and announced on Sunday, 30th April 2017. The contest is open to participants Worldwide.
For 1 extra entry subscribe to our Newsletter and get 10% off your first order - see form below (we use email sparingly when we have new products or offers)
We’re keeping our paws, toes and fingers crossed for you : )
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Dogsnug
2. Employees of Dogsnug or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://dogsnug.com/pages/win
5. Closing date for entry will be 25 March 2017, 11.59 hrs BST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows are as stated above
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by Dogsnug and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available at the latest 7 days after closing date
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.