Personalisable, rainproof and stylish dog coat for all dog shapes. The coat keeps your dog warm in the cold winter days and chilly summer evenings in the mountains and fells. Beautiful and durable, this coat protects your puppy from the elements and brightens up your walks.
The coat is bonded to two different options of linings:
- grey fleece for extra warmth and for the coat to be light and supple
- 3D mesh for versatility of weathers
The coats are available in two shapes to suit the needs of different dog shapes and behaviours.
- Sighthounds (whippets, greyhounds, lurchers, iggies) with an elasticated waist strap and a curved spine. This style gives the sighthounds the flexibility to run comfortably whilst keeping them warm.
- Classic (suitable for dogs with a classic silhouette such as Jack Russells but also for Dachshunds, Boston Terriers, Pugs...)The velcro/elastic strap at the waist allows for a tighter fit for creatures with short legs such as Dachshunds or for a wider fit for those with a wide chest. The velcro front allows also for adapting to a variety of neck sizes. The classic coats ensure that the coat stays in place when dogs play rolling in the ground and to protect those creatures with a chest closer to the ground. *Please note, this coat has the shape of pictures 6 and 7
- Rip-stop outer fabric protects your dog from sticks, undergrowth but also from rough play
- Warm and showerproof fabrics stop your pooch shaking from the cold and provide the perfect protection against the harshest of elements.
- Highly reflective materials are used so your puppy is visible even in the gloomiest of days.
- Easily wiped clean and machine-washable (at 30 degrees) – perfect for when the puppy decides to roll in fine fox-poop fragrance.
- Personalise this coat with a custom initial (enter in the field above).
- Designed to look fantastic, steal smiles and set those tails wagging!
Myrtle our leggy svelte lurcher is very comfortable in her coat and much more resilient when it’s raining. It is a perfect fit covers her well and doesn’t affect her running (although if it’s not raining we remove it). She is very comfortable in it and the materials are tough and protective, we love it and Myrtle is happy.
Very happy with the custom coat made for our greyhound. Took a few days for the fabric to soften at the rear end (we got a fleece lining) and now fits beautifully.
Great tough fabric to protect against the elements as well as dog teeth!
The jury is out - Made to Measure Isn't as far as I can see.......