The New Colours of Fleece Dog Jumpers by Dogsnug are here! This dog jumper will keep your pooch warm, dry, and comfortable. Our dog fleece jumpers are by far our most popular winter item. Both hounds and their owners adore them because of their fashionable patterns and fleece inside, which gives optimum warmth and comfort.
Our dog jackets and fleeces come in various sizes and shapes to accommodate all dog breeds. Please keep in mind that the names of our models and sizes have changed to simplify measurements.
And remember, sizes are unique to brands, so use our own sizing charts for our products.
A few examples:
If you previously purchased Dogsnug Italian Greyhound garments, Greyhound jumpers, Whippet jackets, or jumpers from us, the style name has changed. SLEEK has replaced the original Deep Chested. The sizes are based on the back length in inches, therefore an XL Deep Chest Lurcher coat is now a SLEEK 27".
If you already purchased one of our Dachshund jackets or jumpers, the style name has changed. Long & Slim has been reduced to just LONG, and a former S Long & Slim for a mini dachshund jumper is now LONG 15".
If you own one of our Classic dog clothing for cockapoos or spaniels, french bulldog clothes, or pug clothes, please note that the style name has changed from Barrel to BROAD, thus an XL Barrel Chest for a regular Cockapoo is now a BROAD 19".
The back length represents your dog's measurement, not the length of the sweater.
Our dog jumpers are carefully made with style and shape in mind. Dogsnug's jumpers are not only tailored to exactly fit the shape of your dog's chest and back, but they are also designed with a reference to current fashion trends in the human world. Nothing screams "top dog" like finely designed dog outfits that blend attractive appearance with high-quality materials.
Dogsnug’s dog fleece jumpers are:
- Water Repellent: We treat the jumpers with a water-repellent coating. The layer is water-based and safe for humans, animals, and the environment. We discovered that the coating not only repels water, but it also repels muck and filth. The jumper, like all other water-repellent items, may require re-coating after some time; please get in touch with us for more information.
- Warm: we use a cosy fleece that is also soft and stretchy
- Snug: the jumpers are made to fit well and are designed and cut three-dimensionally to follow the shape and proportions of different breeds. You can use a harness over the top too
- Comfortable: the jumpers have flat seams so there’ll be no chaffing on your pup’s skin
- Durable: the seams are stitched with 5 needles for extra strength and all materials used are high-performance, technical and long-lasting
- Anti-pilling: we use high-quality fleece that won’t bobble after a few wears
- Easy to care for: our dog jumpers are machine washable at 30ºC
- Stylish: all fabrics are carefully chosen to ensure your dog looks fabulous!
How to use
Sizes and Shapes
Our dog jumpers are made in all sizes, from large dogs to very small dogs, and in a variety of shapes to suit your dog:
Was expecting alot more for the price. Looks cheap unlike other dog coats. Doesnt fit my Shih Tzu very well sizings seem to be amiss. Only washed once so far. Wont be recommending.