Fleece Dog Jumper Earthy Colours
Dogsnug dog jumper will make sure your pup stays warm, dry and cosy. Our dog fleece jumpers are paws down our most popular winter product and both hounds and their humans love them for their on-trend designs and fleece inner which provides maximum warmth and comfort.
Our dog clothes are available in a variety of sizes and shapes to suit your dog just like all our dog coats and dog fleeces. You can utilize the same size charts, and please note that our styles and sizes names have changed in order to simplify the measurements. Please be aware that different dog clothes in the UK use different sizing so it is important to follow our own Dogsnug charts
A few examples:
If you have bought Dogsnug Italian Greyhound clothes, Greyhound jumpers, Whippet coats or jumpers from us in the past, the style name has changed from Deep Chested to SLEEK; and the sizes are the back length in inches, so for example, a previous XL Deep Chest Lurcher coat is now a SLEEK 27"
If you purchased our Dachshund coats and jumpers previously, the style name has now changed from Long & Slim to just LONG, and a previous S Long & Slim for a mini dachshund jumper is now LONG 15"
If you have one of our Classic dog clothes for cockapoos or spaniels, french bulldog clothes or pug clothes, please notice that the style name has changed from Barrel to BROAD, so for example a previous XL Barrel Chest for a standard Cockapoo is now a BROAD 19".
The back length reflects the measurement of your dog, not the length of the jumper.
Just because they’re furry it doesn’t mean dogs don’t get cold, so when temperatures drop make sure your pup stays warm, dry and cosy with a Dogsnug dog jumper. Our dog fleece jumpers are paws down our most popular winter product and both hounds and their humans love them for their on-trend designs and fleece inner which provides maximum warmth and comfort. Whether you’re going for a ramble across blustery fields or a chilly trip around the neighbourhood, a Dogsnug dog jumper will amp up the cosiness and cheer factors whatever the weather.
Our dog jumpers are designed by with careful consideration for style and form. So not only are Dogsnug’s jumpers cut to follow the contours of your dog’s chest and back perfectly, they’re also created with a nod to current fashion trends in the human world. After all, nothing says ‘top dog’ like beautifully crafted dog clothes that combine good looks with quality fabrics.
Dogsnug’s dog fleece jumpers are:
- Water Repellent: we apply a water repellency coating to the jumpers. The coating is water based and friendly to skin, animals and the environment. The coating not only helps keep the water away, but we find that it also tends to repel mud and dirt. Like all other water repellent products, the jumper may need a re-coating after some time, please contact us for more info.
- Warm: the soft and stretchy fleece inner offers maximum softness and cosiness
- Snug: the jumpers are made to fit well and are designed and cut three dimensionally to follow the shape and proportions of different breeds. You can use a harness over the top too
- Comfortable: the jumpers have flat seams so there’ll be no chaffing on your pup’s skin
- Durable: the seams are stitched with 5 needles for extra strength and all materials used are high performance, technical and long lasting
- Anti-pilling: we use high quality fleece that won’t bobble after a few wears
- Easy to care for: our dog jumpers are machine washable at 30ºC
- Stylish: all fabrics are carefully chosen to ensure your dog looks absolutely fabulous!
Cosy, comfortable and complimentary
Like our other ranges, the jumpers compliment and work with other Dogsnug products and the jumper is a piece of fleecy fabulousness when teamed with our dog waterproof coat and our Snoods, providing an extra layer of warmth on damp and drizzly days.
How to use
We also understand not all doggies are huge fans of getting dressed so we’ve designed the jumpers without sleeves, making them a piece of cake to put on and take off. The easiest way to get them on is by getting the head in first, followed by one leg at a time. They also have stretchy ribbings at the neck, legs and edges for extra comfort and ease of movement. At Dogsnug we make functional products from highly technical (human!) outerwear and sportswear fabrics that allow your dog to be more comfortable and therefore happier.
Sizes and Shapes
Our dog jumpers are made in all sizes, from large dogs to very small dogs, and in a variety of shapes to suit your dog:
- Long & Slim Fit (Dachshund Style)
Ideal for Dachshunds as the shaping takes into account the extra length of the body and the powerful chest. The leg holes are shaped so the legs don't pop out as it is the case with Dachshies as their legs are so short..
This style is also good for other long breeds such as Corgies, Bassett Hounds and some breeds such as mini Poodles, Jack Russells, Yorkies if the specific dog is quite a slim one.
- Barrel Chest Fit (Classic Style)
This one fits the more traditional silhouette as the ratio of length and width is more even. Great for Cockapoos, Beagles, Spaniels, Labradoodles, Labradors, Golden Retrievers but also for French Bulldogs, Boston Terriers, Staffies, and all the new and wonderful breeds that have a classic generous shape
- Deep Chest Fit (Sighthound Style)
Designed to fit breeds with slim waists, slightly arched backs and very deep chests. Ideal for Whippets, Italian Greyhounds, Vizslas, Greyhounds, Salukis, Lurchers, Miniature Pinschers, but also some other creatures with chesty styles
Our handmade London-designed and crafted, and are perfect as a dog Christmas jumper. Choose the style that most barks your dog’s personality!
Make sure your four legged friend is as snug as a bug in a rug this winter with a Dogsnug dog jumper!