This travel dog bed folds neatly into a pack to give your dog a comfortable and stylish space. Perfect for your dog to curl up whilst you enjoy your coffee, go out for a picnic, go camping or just lounge in your garden. No more cold floors or tiles.
Why Choose The Dogsnug's Travel Dog Bed
- A Portable Dog Bed: If you’re away for the night or out in the pub with your furry friend, the travel mat unrolls into a comfy space for your dog.
- Hands-free: Helpfully, the bed packs up into a designer pack with a strap so you can be hands-free
- A Waterproof Dog Bed: The base of this travel bed is made with a water resistant ripstop to protect your furniture in case of any accidents
- Easy to Clean: This product is machine washable because life's too short to have it any other way
- Fits Standard Dog Crates: Use it as a stylish crate mat
- Perfect for Road Trips: this portable dog bed will keep your car seats free from hair and your pup comfortable
- For Longer Stays: If you use it for longer travels, you can fill it with extra cushions; just open the velcro and fill it up.
- UK Made: Designed and Hand-made in Stoke Newington, London
- Sustainable: Made in small batches
- Outer: made with a cosy pile fleece for the upper part and a waterproof ripstop for the base to avoid the inner cushion getting wet and dirty
- Straps: made of quality cotton webbing and brass fittings
- Mattress: deep-filled with hollow fibre for lightness and comfort. Sewn-in to stop the filling from clumping even after washing. The mattress cover is 100% cotton
Machine wash at 30ºC or less. Please do not tumble dry No need to take out the inner cushion. Wash at 30ºC
The dog travel beds are available in 3 sizes:
Medium: approx. 70x50 cm - Folds into a bundle - Suitable for small to medium dogs
- Large: approx. 100 x 80 cm - Folds into a bundle - Suitable for medium to large dogs
Jasper absolutely loves his roll-up daybed! He takes it to the pub, the park for picnics, or just round to his mates houses. It’s very comfy, and totally cool to look at (it never fails to impresses the bitches!).
Meg loves her travel doggy bed. We use it in the house with the bigger cushion inside and it’s so easy to roll up with the smaller cushion and take to dinner / the pub when the floor is cold. And it looks super cool and way nicer than any other travel bed I’ve seen. Thanks Dogsnug :)
My dogs jumped straight on to the bed and enjoyed it a lot even in our house. This is the larger one and it allows for them to really enjoy the space one by one or when we are out and about they happily share it. It’s also great how they immediately get calm and lay down so that I can do my sessions of drawing around town. Also important it’s easy to roll up and light to carry. Straps work fine. And it’s a fun gold on the back which hold up really well even when used on tarmac.